A vent A vent

clean animation

rioRio1 responds:

*sigh* read the title again and come back later

Reaper Reaper

Awesome but animate the reaper man

Cow Lick Cow Lick

funny

Beat Rocker Beat Rocker

Guitar hero

very hard to play on a laptop due to the fact that I cant pick up the keyboard otherwise fairly well done

Rising Fury BETA Rising Fury BETA

AHHHHHHHHH MY BLEADIN EARS

your sound becomes unberarable the second you click another button I had to close the window because it was so bad but from what I saw it looked decent I will go back and try again
I'm sure it holds promise though

Rabbit Hunt Rabbit Hunt

NO ! I refuse to acept this . . .

You game my friend is crap yes yes teh 3-d was all nice an all but that was it. I shot one rabbit in the jugular (where your sposed to shot rabbit) 3 times an it just sat there than ran away after I shot over its head thinkin maybe you made the variable for gravity too much. At that point another one appeared on the side of my screen and the gun could not reach him. I then switched areas about 12 times not finding any rabbits. Then on the 13th I found two more I shot the one closest to me twice in the head and it appeared that he "bucked" then he ran away I then shot the other in the chest four times and he also "bucked" an ran away. Your game has angered me to an extent to give it a lower score than what it deserves. And in all honesty I have more luck sitting in a tree stand for 30 minutes than I do scrolling round your game for an hr.

P.S. if you make the game beter (ie more game,points of actual hit areas(sholder neck head) and fix the scrolling problems: limited movement, y axis reversed; yes that was quite anoying) then I may like it.
-Swamp

RVWD responds:

that's kinda book u wrote:O... but i'm terribly sorry about thos annoying bugs, realy:d i didn't spotted an immortal rabbit yet:d

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

I agree its good

ya very good indeed thanks for postin the link

Denvish responds:

Heh, thanks. I was just in a cheeky mood, sorry for hijacking your thread. I'll check out your submission when it's been cleared.