A vent A vent

clean animation

rioRio1 responds:

*sigh* read the title again and come back later

Reaper Reaper

Awesome but animate the reaper man

Cow Lick Cow Lick

funny

How to eat a pickle How to eat a pickle

I LOLed

interpol-evil (compresed) interpol-evil (compresed)

out of sync

Apperently when you compressed it it took your audio out of sync . . . otherwise it was well done

The Streets The Streets

Mic Help is here

if you want to get good sound hold the mic a half an inch away from your mouth on the corner of your lips . . . this will eliminate the air sound from T's an P's and the swish sound from S's. The side of the mouth is the best place to mic due to the fact of how you say things if you dont belive me say your alphabet while holding your hand first above your mouth then below and the third time on the side you will notice distinct air interuptions when you hold your hand above your mouth an below your mouth.

-Swamp

alpha2 responds:

Thanks for your review. yes, I will finish it....after exams though, afetr i study I will finsih the flash, expect ti to come out fully remastred in about 1-2 weeks. Thanks again,

Alpha2

Quest for the Orbs 1 Quest for the Orbs 1

I'm not a fan of sprites but . . .

. . . this was really well done I congradulate you. You have scored very high compared to my regular sprite vote

A Boy & His Vision Quest A Boy & His Vision Quest

You have made my favorites list (#1)

I just gotta say that this was downright awesome I aboslutely loved it. If you are interested in doing more native themed movies I could share some of the storyies that were past down to me by my elders and possibly help work on it with you. So if your interested mail at tenn_cowboy@hotmail or IM me at yahoo barnbuster_6. . . Let me leave you with this:
anasguti hia unequa adasehede nehi
[Translation: May the Great Spirit guide you.]

- Walks With Black Wolf

PauLH responds:

I am glad you thought it was awesome, thanks for your review. As for working on another project on native themed movie, well.. I do not have time and this was just a school project. It is an interesting concept but I am too busy with school to take on a side prject like that, I am honoured by your offer.

A Cartoon For Meg A Cartoon For Meg

That was seriously Fucked !?!?

but for some reason I kept watching as if I couldnt turn away.
Any way the graphics left something to dedesired but it worked perfectly for this also you did a good job setting the mood with the colors used

Modern Kids Commercial Modern Kids Commercial

Good Message . . .

. . . No Content your graphics were decent but there was no content to it no feeling your stroyboard needs more and you need voice actors desperately

Matyi responds:

I will enhance graphics in the next submission but no voice actors are needed. I want to work on my own and stuff but who cares? I'll be getting better, I guess.